Friday, December 5, 2008

T-Mobile Sucks

Ordering a phone from your cell phone carrier shouldn't be this difficult. It has now been seventeen days and counting and still no phone. FOUR customer service reps assuring me that everthing has been taken care of, all using the same BS language they've been trained to use, my daughter in New York, without a phone, having it on backorder and not being told, cancel the order, then she can go to the t-mobile store and pick one up if I put her on my account as an authorized user, she goes to the store, she's not on the account, calls from the store's phone, while I'm on the line with t-mobile, oops, he didn't "save the authorization", tell them to refresh the screen and your'e good to go, oops, the phone isn't on backorder anymore, it has been shipped, it didn't REALLY get cancelled, although he ASSURED me it was, now you have to wait until it's delivered, oops, UPS can't deliver it, IT HAS THE WRONG NAME ON THE PACKAGE, oops, you'll have to send a letter to release the package to your daughter, NO, YOU FIX IT WITH UPS, OK, this is all very understandable, NO, it's not, I pity the person who gets my next call if she doesn't get this phone tomorrow. UPS has your daughter's phone number, so if there is a problem, they will call her. WHAT? SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PHONE!

No comments: