Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Bad Week

Jessica Lange fell at her Duluth area cabin and incurred some major damage. Natasha Richardson fell skiing and rumor has it, she may be braindead. I saw my life flash before my eyes on Monday when a young woman in a red sports car blasted through a four way stop at 40 miles per hour and I was starting to creep out into the intersection. I tried to follow her and have a little chat, but she eluded me. My coworker's father passed away last weekend as did the 54 year old brother of a very close friend. Another close friend's brother was involved in a car accident that killed the two young men in the other car. The whole country is outraged over the bonuses of the AIG execs, to the point that some of them are giving it back. I'm wondering how I'm going to be paying my mortgage in six months or whether I'll have a job. I can think of only one thing to do. Have a cocktail.

1 comment:

CS said...

Mind if I join you?